Skimlinks

Monday 21 January 2013

OOTD: Going out for Sushi

American Apparel Disco Pants// Topshop Tee// Primark Necklace// Urban Outiftters Boots// Topshop Lipstick in All About Me
So I am finally back in Nottingham! I am super happy to be back, despite the dreaded exams which are looming. It is so lovely to be back with my housemates (just waiting on 1 to return!) and be back in a room which I have made so completely my own. What I am not enjoying however is the snow! I have had many many bad experiences with snow, and it just isn't for me. Plus heating is expensive, and I have exams to get to, so snow just creates hassle. Grumble grumble grumble. Hahaha.

Anyway this outfit is from when I was back at home and my dad took me out to our favourite sushi restaurant before I left for uni. The restaurant is called Nippon Inn and does epic sushi, and is definitely the best sushi place in Bournemouth. It is a sort of 'inn' style place, so I therefore chose this outfit as a kind of dressed-up casual look.


My next post will probably be Thursday or Friday, as I have exams and revision to do between now and then, but look out for a Makeup Tutorial and a January Sales collective Haul on my Youtube channel! :D



Don't for get to click 'Join this site' on the sidebar, subscribe on Youtube, like on Facebook and follow on Twitter! Thank yooooooou x

No comments:

Post a Comment