Skimlinks

Monday 31 December 2012

Life Update

 So I haven't posted in a long while, and whilst that sucks, I have been so beyond busy over this Christmas! The obvious is Christmas itself: spending time with the family and the extended family in Oxford. However I have also been especially busy travelling across England for some friends' 21st birthdays! First in London for a mad 24 hours before Christmas, and then in Cheshire on the 27th for a few days. Cheshire took me 8 hours to drive up to because of the crazy post-Chrimbo traffic, but thankfully only 4 hours to get back! Then I have had essays due, revision to do and last night had to take a few hours to FINALLY watch The Hobbit in 3d :D Anyways, by the end of the day I hope to have my 'Top Ten' of 2012 post up, and tomorrow I will post what I wore to New Year's. For the meantime here a few photo updates from the past month or so!





No comments:

Post a Comment