Skimlinks

Tuesday 12 February 2013

A Little Boots Haul // Video



So I have recently accumulated enough little bits and bobs from my favourite place on earth, Boots! A little fact for you, I live in Nottingham, where Boots originates from. Maybe that's why I love it so much? Maybe?  Hahaha. Anyways I only have a few things, but I couldn't resist showing you all because I am super excited by my purchases, specifically the Bumble & Bumble Tonic Lotion (and all the free samples I was given by Bumble & Bumble!!) On boots.com this detangler / leave-in conditioner is described as good for anyone with  "dry, coarse, porous or coloured hair", and that is me! So I am hoping this will work wonders. I usually go for an Aussie leave-in conditioner, but I have wanted to try out Bumble & Bumble for a long while, and as I couldn't find products that I really wanted on the 3 for 2 offer, I thought I would splash out a little bit on this instead!

I also am running dangerously low on shampoo and conditioner at the mo, and whilst this is a really boring and mundane purchase, I thought I would include it as I bought the Aussie Frizz Miracle ones, which is a duo I haven't seen before from Aussie, and therefore haven't tried it out yet! As an Aussie worshiper I feel it is my duty. I am yet to try them out, but I can tell you that they smell incredible.

Also, I picked up the Lee Stafford As Ruff As You Like styling clay, because I am trying to be more adventurous with my hair styling, and I thought a clay might define my hair more, and make it look less... fluffy and not done. I went with this clay because I love other products from Lee Stafford, and I think it is very affordable for the quality! I don't know whether it will work with my hair type and length, but hey ho! You've gots to try these things in life!

Finally I bought the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless mascara. Now I know you probably think I am obsessed with mascaras (and you are probably right there) but I have heard epic things about this new release, and so far have not been disappointed. In fact I wore it all yesterday and had many many comments on my lashes. Coincidence? I think not ;) Anyway I am going to do a full review of this soon so won't go into too much detail, but yeah I love it!

So that is all, I will see you soooooon! :D x


No comments:

Post a Comment