Skimlinks

Friday 22 February 2013

Mac Studio Sculpt // Review





































Mac Studio Sculpt has been my go-to foundation since the New Year, and I honestly can't believe it has taken me this long to review it! I have it in shade NC15, and I must say it is the perfect match!

The formulation is thick but extremely blend-able, and there is no chance of a tell-tale tide line or any other forms of foundation 'obvious-ness' (as long as the shade is a true match!). The coverage is probably medium, and it leaves a semi-dewy finish which is super lovely. I tend to buff this in using the real techniques buffing brush, and place over the L'Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Primer to really take full advantage of the lovely dewiness of the foundation itself.

At £24, it is certainly not cheap, but the quality is outstanding, and you only really have to use a pea-sized amount to cover the whole face, so it will last a good long while. Also it works effortlessly with my dry skin; not clinging to dry patches or drying the skin out more. All in all this is my favourite foundation that I have ever used! I would highly recommend!

I used it in my latest video, so if you want to check out more about it / what it looks like watch below:




No comments:

Post a Comment