Skimlinks

Wednesday 20 February 2013

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag // Video



This video went up yesterday, and in it I basically show you what makeup is in my travel makeup bag from when I spent the weekend in Durham. In it I also show off my new cartilage piercing which I got when I was there! :D

In this video I mention:
Large Brush by H&M //  Real Techniques Buffing Brush and Contour Brush // Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder // Bourjois Blush in Rose éclat // Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink // Benefit Bella Bamba // Benefit Brow Zings //  Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Dark Brown // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC15 // Benefit Fluff Shadow and Powder brushes // L'Oréal Super Liner // Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Nude // Topshop Eyes in Porcelain // Mac Eyeshadow in Wedge // Seventeen doll'd up mascara 


No comments:

Post a Comment