Skimlinks

Monday 4 July 2011

The Weather Today Was So Puuuuurdyy...


Lace Body: Topshop, Maxi Skirt: New Look, Studded Belt: Primark, Headband: Accessorize



Yesterday was a good day fashion wise. I finally got my hair dip dyed! I was bright red before, and have been 'Rhianna Red' for about a year and a half now. I really liked the red, but it was time for a change I think. The tips are not as blonde as I would have wanted, but bearing in mind all the red in my hair, it was as light as physically possible. So fair enough really.
Also these shoes I bought online came through. I have been lusting after these shoes for about a month, and had them up on a tab on my browser constantly. One day they were suddenly in the sale and I knew it was fate aha.
New Look Online: £39.99, reduced to £20 = bargain!!
I think they are perfect for my summer wardrobe. I am planning on teaming them with my giant cream floppy summer hat and a maxi dress, or bright maxi skirt with a colour clashing cami.

On a not so brilliant note, half my fingers and hands are deep dark orange after a botched spray tan done by my sister. I don't usually fake tan, but in just under a week I am going on holiday with sixteen of my best friends to Barcelona (which I have to plan my outfits for, but that's a post for another day aha). Now some of my friends are blessed with naturally tanned skin, so in order to not stand out like a ghost, I decided to enlist my sister to spray tan me before I go. Big mistake. So I will be spending the next week desperately trying to remedy my stained skin. Ah well, at least I won't stand out for being white... Orange perhaps!

Lazy Oaf: £45
I have recently rediscovered Lazy Oaf as a brand, and have once more been charmed by their unique and cute designs (a little bit of kitsch in one's life never hurt anyone). This is the dress I think is stand out. If I wasn't broke, I would definitely invest in it for the summer. Alas!
All is not lost though: tomorrow I am going shopping for cheap clothes for Barcelona. I am thinking bight bright colours (orange, pink and turquoise) and a red bikini!
Love love, Olivia Mairin x

No comments:

Post a Comment