Skimlinks

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Chain Print from Miami Beach

The sky outside my room is grey, cloudy, and it looks like it is going to rain soon. To counter act the horrendous-ness of the weather, I have been fantasising about summer: maybe a Tuscan family holiday, long days on the beach, a week away with friends somewhere in a constant state of intoxication...
What I would love to be wearing in these fantasies is head to toe colourful, tacky and beautiful chain print clothes. That or something uber seventies, hippy-chic, with long blonde hair and platforms.

I really am loving the new trends for Spring/ Summer 2012! They embody summer I reckon. Imagine how happy wearing all of these together would make you feel... (although, in all likelihood, I wouldn't!)
Chain Print Bandeau. £16
Miss Selfridge
 Coco Backless Dress in Pink Baroque Print. £35
Motel
Jordan Skinny Jean in Blue Baroque Print. £48
Motel
Leopard Blouse. £7.50
Frassy Rags

Moto Baroque Hotpants. £34
Topshop
Hilary Bodice. £22
Motel at Topshop
Pink Tree Print Button Back Top. £16
River Island
It's just such a happy and wonderfully decadent print! I never used to like it either...
I will do a whole new post on the seventies trend for spring/ summer, but goodbye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment