Skimlinks

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Outfit of the Day #1

Yesterday I went for fajita's at my 'rowing' friends, and this is what I wore! I have recently bought a fair amount of new winter accessories, and as it was freezing outside, I really fancied wrapping up nice, warm and cosy in a few of my new purchases!

What I am wearing:
- Primark boots in camel, with mixed studs on the heel and buckles on the sides
- Burgundy socks from Topshop with a black frill lining
- River Island 'Amelie' jeans in pale denim
- Topshop 'grandad' shirt in white
- Topshop faux-leather jacket
- Chunky knit snood in Navy with flecks of navy/silver sparkle from Primark
- Red velvet Turban Headband from River Island

So I thought I would just try out this kind of post, and I apologise for my startled facial expression and wonky hand, ahaha. Have a happy Halloweeeeeen! x

No comments:

Post a Comment