Skimlinks

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day-After Outfit


Yesterday was my beautiful friend Hailey's birthday and so we had a pre-drinks at our house and then went out all dressed up and happppy! It was a lovely day and a great night :D Anyway, this morning my hair was still in shape from when another friend did it for me the previous night! Success! So, in light of me loving my hair (hahahahaha) I decided to show you my outfit for the day!

What I wore:
'Geek' T-shirt from a bargain shop called Shout
Black velvet skirt from River Island
Black faux leather belt from River Island
Black Creepers from New Look
Vintage giraffe ring
Gold leaf bracelet from Accessorize

Makeup:
Louis Gray for Topshop liquid eyeliner in Intensify
Rimmel London Sexy Curves mascara in Brown-Black
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 26
Maxfactor Nailfinity in Red Passion


Thanks for reading, I am going to have some well earned rest now and hopefully will post again at the weekend! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment