Skimlinks

Friday 7 December 2012

I Love Lush!


So I have never been into Lush, as I used to think the smell of the shop was overpowering and the products confusing. However, recently I became intrigued again, and ventured in. By some miracle my opinion of the shop was completely different! The smell was delicious, the products exciting and the staff lovely. On my first  outing I bought Honey Trap Lip Balm which I mentioned in this haul post. I adore it, and don't know how I lived without it. And so I decided I needed more Lush in my life!

I recently had a 3000 word essay due for uni, and the only thing that kept me going was the thought of an epic bath and pamper sesh at the end of the long essay tunnel. I dreamt of bath bombs and face masks :P On the day I finally handed it in, I headed into town with Hailey and we went to Lush where I picked up the Oatifix face mask and the Enchanter Bath Ballistic. May I just add that the customer service is impeccable  Uber friendly and helpful!

Oatifix: This looks like porridge and smells of oats with an after-smell of honey and vanilla! It is full of natural oils and is good for dry skin. It feels a bit weird to put on your face at first because it feels just like you are smearing food on your face, but I must admit that it felt gorgeous on my face, and afterwards my face was soo so smooth! A few days later, and it still feels luxurious! This tub is apparently enough for 2 uses, but I think I could get 3 or 4 from it, as I only used a little bit. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry skin, because it really does soften and smooooth! :D

The Enchanter: This bath bomb smells fantastic, but I can't for the life of me work out what the scent is! It was a Halloween exclusive, but they have decided to continue it. It turns the bath a deep orange colour, but when it is fizzing the fuchsia core mixes pink through it. A very nice bath bomb!

What do you think of Lush? I am definitely converted, and want to try more of their skincare range as I am very impressed with the facemask!


No comments:

Post a Comment