Skimlinks

Monday 28 January 2013

OOTD: How I Style A Black Dress // Video



These a just a few ways that I would style a simple black dress from Asos! I have styled three outfits for three occasions: a casual day at uni or to go shopping, a more sophisticated work outfit or for perhaps going out for lunch, and then a more evening look for going for dinner or drinks. If you like this kind of video please tell me, as it was a lot of fun to film and make, and I am thinking of doing more 'How I Would Style - ' videos :)

So I am really excited as tomorrow is my birthday, and I have a full week of merriment to follow :D hahaha. Anyway thank you for watching, please give the video a 'like', subscribe to my Youtube channel and click 'join this site' to follow :D x


No comments:

Post a Comment